I just saw a VDOT truck in a subdivision near Weber City with a load of rock. What I don't understand is that no ice or snow was in this area at all today. The roads were wet this morning and at 1:10 pm the temp on my truck said 38. All the snow I have seen in this Weber City area is a small amount of snow on roofs tops. I could have understood the truck if it had been at daybreak. My question is was the driver driving around looking for some place to dump the stone? That seems like a waste of VDOT money and we as taxpayers are the ones who pay. This is not the first time I have seen this happen when this area gets a small amount of sonw or ice on the ridege tops this early in the season. I know that with a large sonw fall the subdivisions are the last to be worked. I guess VDOT just needed something to do today.





Bookmarks